The StreetLight Developer Hub contains information and resources for working with StreetLight APIs. For more information, see the following resources in the StreetLight Help Center:
The StreetLight InSight® API provides REST endpoints for functionality available in the StreetLight InSight® web app. It is a REST+JSON API that uses HTTPS as its network protocol, so you can integrate it into your workflows with a full-fledged programming language.
The StreetLight InSight® API is intended for users of StreetLight InSight® with coding experience, including developers, data scientists, transportation planners, and engineers.
The StreetLight InSight® API provides advantages of an API, including scripting and automating analyses and operations, as well as integrating with your own workflows. Some common use cases and implementations of the API include:
- Extract, transform, and load Streetlight metrics into your backend systems
- Analyze time trends
- Run an analysis for a large number of zones
- For more information on StreetLight InSight®, check out the Help Center .
- If you are unfamiliar with APIs, the internet is full of resources such as "An Introduction to APIs" by Zapier .
- You can also take this StreetLight training course: 302B: StreetLight APIs .
- If you cannot find answers to your questions in these resources, please Contact Support .
Updated 16 days ago